- Determine your desired housing package.
- Determine also how much you can afford to pay monthly for your house.
- Call our housing consultant, Ms. April Kriz Mapiles at 09267783967.
- Depending on your need, you will be advised for specific housing package.
It’s also important that you ask a housing agent to tell you the specific requirements for each bank. She is also the one to assist you in loan application. Normally however, you just have to provide the requirements and the developer through the agent assistance will process the application.
- Bank of Commerce
You may also add her on:
- 1×1 ID Pictures (2pcs)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate if Single or Marriage Certificate if Married
- Latest Residence Certificate (CEDULA)
- Proof of billing (Electric bill, Water bill, etc.)
- Special Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Proof of Identity
- Any one of the following: Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID
- Any two of the following: Postal ID, SSS ID, Company ID, Voter’s ID, BIR ID
For Employed (Locally or abroad)
- Certificate of Employment with Compensation Information
- Employment Contract (for OFW)
- Latest Payslip
- Business Permit
- Audited Financial Statements
For Buyers with Significant Sources of Other Income
- Photocopy of Valid ID (as applicable)
- Payment receipts / proof of money transfer
- Latest 2 months credit card statements (if available)
- Latest 2 months bank statements / passbook
PAGIBIG Housing Loan
- Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
Also, you can add her on: