Lorraine Solana House Model
Accessible to public transportation along Bacolor entrance gate, and shuttle service to Olongapo-Gapan Road (Jose Abad Santos Avenue) and McArthur Highway via San Isidro junction will be made available.
- Roofing: Long Span Roofing (rib type) with insulation
- Exterior wall: Painted/ plastered CHB wall
- Interior walls: *Ground floor – Painted/ plastered CHB wall *Second floor – Painted Drywall (fiber cement board on metal frames)
- Windows: Sliding windows (white)
- Doors: *Main – panel door, *service – flush door
- *Bedrooms – flush doors, *Toilets – PVC
- Ceiling: *Painted Steel decking soffit *Painted/ fiber cement board on metal frames
- Ground floor finish: 60 x 60 Granite tiles (slab on fill)
- Second floor finish: Synthetic wood finish (slab on steel deck)
- Bathrooms: *30 x 30 tiled finish * Pozzi fixtures or equivalent
- Kitchen: *60 x 60 Granite tiles w/ stainless sink *w/ wood cabinetry (overhead & below counter)
Turnover Unit – Lorraine
* Except the furnitures, below is the turn-over unit.
no images were found
OPTION 1: BANK FINANCING
- Sample computations may vary depending on location and additional lot size. (UPDATED: June 15, 2014)
|Legal & Misc. Fees (add)||80,100.00|
|TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE||2,120,100.00|
|Less: Reservation Fee||30,000.00|
|Monthly Equity||65,683.33 (6 months)|
|Monthly Installment – Bank Mortgage Fee and insurances are not yet included.|
|5 yrs. (6.75%)||33,486.89|
|10 yrs. (8%)||21,027.97|
|15 yrs. (9%)||17,201.96|
|20 yrs. (10.5%)||16,932.52|
- Units are available for 6 months. RFO units are available in 3 months (LIMITED units only).
- Pag-ibig and In-house financing are also available but bank financing is highly recommended for best rates.