Zinnia Classic Solana House Model
Accessible to public transportation along Bacolor entrance gate, and shuttle service to Olongapo-Gapan Road (Jose Abad Santos Avenue) and McArthur Highway via San Isidro junction will be made available.
- Roofing: Long Span Roofing (rib type) with insulation
- Exterior wall: Painted/ plastered CHB wall
- Interior walls: *Ground floor – Painted/ plastered CHB wall *Second floor – Painted/ plastered CHB wall
- Windows: Sliding windows (white)
- Doors: *Main – panel door, *service – flush door *Bedrooms – MDF, *Toilets – PVC
- Ceiling: *Painted Steel decking soffit *Painted/ fiber cement board on metal frames
- Ground floor finish: 60 x 60 Granite tiles (slab on fill)
- Second floor finish: Synthetic wood finish (slab on steel deck)
- Bathrooms: *30 x 30 tiled finish * Pozzi fixtures or equivalent
- Kitchen: *60 x 60 Granite tiles w/ stainless sink *w/ wood cabinetry (overhead & below counter) *** Master bedroom with built-in cabinet
no images were found
OPTION 1: BANK FINANCING
- Sample computations may vary depending on location and additional lot size.
|Legal & Misc. Fees (add)||97,700.00|
|TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE||2,860,200.00|
|Less: Reservation Fee||30,000.00|
|Monthly Equity||90,366.67 (6 months)|
|Monthly Installment (5-year fixed)– Bank Mortgage Fee and insurances are not yet included.|
|5 yrs. (6.75%)||45,175.72|
|10 yrs. (8%)||28,367.93|
|15 yrs. (9%)||23,206.42|
|20 yrs. (10.5%)||22,842.93|
- Units are available for 6 months. RFO units are available in 3 months (LIMITED units only).
- Pag-ibig and In-house financing are also available but bank financing is highly recommended for best rates.